We have scheduled our next Evergreen update for the night of Sunday, December 8th, providing no deal-breaking issues are discovered with the next release between now and then.
Among the features you’ll see following the update are:
- A mobile-friendly catalog
- The addition of an author, title, subject and series Browse search mode
- Larger fonts in the OPAC (by default) and labeled and repositioned search fields
- The addition of a “My List Preferences” tab in Account Preferences where you can identify the number of lists and the number of list items that should display on each page. Individual lists will also display a page number and will be able to be navigated by page number
- When pasting a barcode into a search filed, any extra white space will be automatically trimmed
- Additional memory leaks tied to receipt printing are fixed. This should improve staff client performance
- In circulation, lost items will now be included as part of the lump-sum tally of items out and will display with other checked out items, rather than below
- The ability to print receipts for a single selected item is added from the interfaces for Items Out or Lost, Claims Returned, Long Overdue and Has Unpaid Billings
There’s still time to look at the new version before the update. We currently have it set up on the training server where you can put it through its paces.
If you currently have the staff client for the training server installed on your computer, you will be prompted to update your client when you attempt to log in.